Goalkeeper training program
JDM International Soccer Academy offers goalkeeper training. This special program addresses the specific technical complexities in the goalie’s role. Using our tailor made exercises and a carefully planned method, goalkeepers will be able to refine their skills and gain an inside-out understanding of this complex and fundamental role. Goalkeepers are sometimes integrated into small-sided games and full matches.
Areas of focus are:
- Positioning, reducing angles, stop front and short service with the hand.
- Stop lateral and long service with the hand.
- Reject and prolongation of the ball.
- Air game (ball in the air) and ability in the one v one.
- Periphery vision and reading of the game. Service with hand and no hand.
- The long pass and foot service.
- Stop lateral and long service with the hand. Visual ability.
- Air game and clearing of ball.
- Clearance of fists and real situation of match.
Goalkeeper Training Program Fees: Offered In Blocks of 8 Sessions
- 8 Sessions: $300
The Fees Include:
- Coaches Salary
- Academy Technical Training, Speed & Agility Training and Performance Training (1 hour/session)
- Field Maintenance